Laboratory Technician – Post Processing
The Laboratory Technician position is a Post production of cannabis products. Extracted cannabis oil will be purified using winterization and distillation equipment into high quality pharmaceutical grade medicine. The Laboratory Technician prepares and maintains matter for laboratory analysis according to established technical procedures.
· Prepares matter for analysis and diagnosis
· Performs standard experimental tests and procedures.
· Records results of experiments according to standard laboratory techniques.
· Operate scientific equipment
· Maintain culture and other experimental matter, requiring knowledge of laboratory techniques.
· Perform related job duties as required.
SKILLS KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
· Ability to adhere closely to SOPs for data collection and sampling methods.
· Proven abilities to work independently and productively with limited supervision, and collaboratively as part of an interdisciplinary team.
· Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
· Self-motivation, multitasking skills, and ability to work as a highly collaborative team member are essential.
· Must be detail oriented
· Possess problem solving skills
· Must be at least 21 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
· Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Apple products.
· Must be well-organized and be able to multi-task.
· Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Must be able and willing to lift and carry up to 30 lbs., perform frequent repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing and pulling.
College degree in Science background preferred