Our Lounge Manager provides an incredible experience for guests visiting our on-site consumption room. You will be the ambassador of the brand; providing a great guest experience with knowledge about the products we carry, and the Cannabis industry.
If you love working in an energized setting, are genuine and have the ability to lead a team and organize events in a busy lounge area, you’ll enjoy the excitement of an industry that is all about making people feel good!
Your working hours will primarily be in the lounge. Duties will involve delivering a great guest experience, creating/organizing events, directing and training staff.
- Successfully create a hospitable place for customers to enjoy and learn about our products.
- Ability to lead and train others unfamiliar to the service industry.
- Increase brand awareness through events and vendor partnerships.
- Communicates effectively with customers to drive sales while providing excellent customer service.
- Educates customers on the various strains, uses, and methods of delivery and titration.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge and complies with all state/ municipal laws and regulations.
- Ensures overall cleanliness of the Lounge
- Maintains a professional demeanor during periods of high volume or stressful situations while setting a positive example for the team.
- Maintains open communication with management and retail staff.
- Educate and direct staff.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Cannabis industry experience is not a requirement.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in retail, hospitality, or customer service as a lead/manager.
- 21 years of age or over.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Willing to work long days and weekends with a flexible work schedule, based on events.
- POS Experience
- Must be computer friendly–Microsoft Word/Excel experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills.
- A sincere interest in learning about the cannabis industry.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits.
- Paid Vacation.
- Employee discounts.
- Opportunity to grow with our expanding business.
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail: 2 years (Preferred)
- Restaurant/Hospitality: 2 years (Required)
- Cannabis: 2 years (Preferred)
- Mangement: 2 years (Required)
- San Francisco, CA (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Store Discounts